Let’s face it, PBN SEO can be hard. If you are renting links, the costs can certainly add up over time. Doing it yourself can be absolutely painful; searching for expired domains, checking their backlinks and organizing them can take hours of work just to find a few good quality domains.
I have used other services that provide you with daily domains with SEO value such as PBN HQ and Hammerhead Domains but I found the sites to be pretty low quality and because there is only a limited supply of domains provided daily, the best ones get bought up quickly.
That’s why this technique I am about to show you is by far the best way to get an unlimited supply of the very best expired domains.
Tools You Need For Your PBN Links
To get started I use 3 tools that will save you a lot of time and money in the long run with the technique that I’m about to show you:
1. Microsoft Excel – An essential, my particular method requires MS Excel.
2. Bluechip Backlinks – $99/month – This may be a little pricey but well worth it if your serious about SEO or what to learn the latest SEO research. Bluechip backlink searches websites to find expired domains with SEO value. Normally this can be a very time-consuming process, but with this technique we can find an almost unlimited supply of expired domains with one easy search.
3. Estibot – $49.95/month – Estibot gives us a list of tens of thousands of fresh expired domains daily along with their estimated domain value. So monthly subscription fee could be covered if you just flip 1 or 2 domains per month.
Estibot – The Lazy Method To Get Unlimited PBN Domains
This is by far the most efficient method I have discovered to get TONNES of high quality expired domains. It may not be the cheapest method, but if you need lots of awesome domains, this is the most time efficient method I have seen.
1. First go to your Estibot account and open “My Drop Lists”
2. From there find the latest version of Available domains and download Appraisals list that comes in a zip file.
3. Open the unzipped the file and open the .csv file in MS Excel
4. Bluechip Backlinks can
only handle 20,000 domain searches at a time, so scroll down to the
20,000th result and select everything below it and hit delete.
5. (Mac version) Select all the remaining domains and go to –> Tools –> Macro –> Macros then type in anything –> Hit “+” and copy and paste the following code:
For Each cell In Intersect(Selection, ActiveSheet.UsedRange)
If cell <> "" Then
ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Add cell, "http://" + cell.Value
6. Exit the editor and go back to –> Tools –> Macro –> Macros and under Macro name it should say “addHypers” then hit Run.
7. After that just save the spreadsheet as an HTM file and upload it your website under the public_html folder.
8. Open up Blue chip Backlinks and go to Start New Scan and point it to where you uploaded your website:
9. Next hit scan and wait 7-8 hours for Bluechips Backlinks to scan through all the domains and wait for the results:
Do Your Due Diligence Before You Buy PBN Domains
Now that you have hundreds of high quality expired domains from Bluechip Backlinks and Estibot, all you have to do is run your normal due diligence tests and start adding these bad boys to your collection.
Here are some things to look out for:
- Use web.archive.org to check out what the domain was used for previously. You want something that hasn’t been repurposed and was a real website.
- Use paid tools such as Majestic and Ahref to look at the backlink profile of your domain. You don’t want a domain with a spammy backlink profile or Chinese achor text.
- TEST, TEST, TEST! Make sure that after you select a domain and set it up that you take the time to actually make sure that it passes link juice. Approximately 50% of the domains you get will be worthless, so it’s important to test them out before you link to your money site.